Sunday 6 August 2017

Irregular Activity

I've pretty much given up on trying to get regular photos of my two for this blog. They're just so not into it, probably less so than ever before, it takes a lot of treats to persuade them to do anything I want them to.

Plus, if we're honest, their fluffy little waistlines could do without more treats...

"Did you just call us fat?"

Erm...well...if the chubby moniker fits... Oh no. I hope Little Miss Foot-Chomper didn't just hear me say that!

[...lick..lick..lick...]

Phew! Distracted! Think I got away with that.

"Don't think that just because my fur is more important than you that your slippers won't be on the receiving end of a very unfortunate accident later. Or that you won't be in them at the time."

Uh oh.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The scales tell a different story! MrB got me into bad habits of extra treats after his suspicious weight loss, once he stabilised I kept up the treating but forgot the weighing part, now I have to roll him down to the garden!
      ;-)

      Delete
    2. Every girl knows scales lie, just ask Anouska and give Mr B's share to her. ;)

      Delete