Saturday 25 November 2017

House Guests

Having essentially decided I'm not going to adopt any more bunnies of my own, and Anouksa in the past expressing her opinion clearly about other bunnies in the house, I figured that was that. But I am weak and when I heard that brothers Tate and Lyle needed a warm house for the winter due to Tate's medical issues I couldn't not foster them.

Still, I wonder how Crazy Bunny Lady guessed, after I'd resisted for so long, that I wouldn't say no to this particular pair?

"Call me paranoid, but why do so many of the pictures on your walls already look like me?"

Oh Lyle, are you sitting comfortably? I have so many tales to tell you...

6 comments:

  1. Yes you got me - I actually thought it was an old one of Whiskey. No wonder you could not resist. Just make sure Anouska gets lots of treats to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two are the most adorable bunnies, I don't think anyone could resist them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if you told them about all the wee in all the places, some people could resist...

      Delete
  3. I am very sorry. I have been gone for quite a while. Please allow me to ask about Bobbit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is fine. He is so far only mildly curious about the new house guests.

      Delete