Sunday 18 February 2018

Four Year Term

I regularly use Big Ears, Tiny Tales as a substitute for having any decent kind of memory. "When was such-and-such? Oh, it was around the time when that bunny did that thing! I'll go see when that was....".

This month I realised we had hit a significant anniversary in that it is four years since Anouska and MrB moved in. Sure, they were only fosters at the time, but since they turned into permanent residents without ever leaving again, I feel we should celebrate it anyway.

I didn't record the date, they'd moved in by this weekend, so we're just going to go ahead and celebrate it now. Happy anniversary, you grumpy old fluffs. I love you both very much, may we have many more happy days ahead!

"Do anniversaries come with...treats?"

"'nana shaped treats?"

[sigh] Yes, I suppose they do.

Note: Since they don't really do photos, these pics are actually from a couple of weeks back when I caught them unawares in the garden.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think any of your fans doubted that they weren't fosters and it would just take you a while to realize it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell the Babes that the long weekend we are having over here is for them and that we are celebrating big time. Thank you for giving bunns a chance.

    ReplyDelete