Friday 10 February 2017

2017 #41

I'm getting slightly frustrated again with my own laziness and lack of creativity here on R365. Sure, I can blame non-compliant bunnies and their lack of enthusiasm for doing anything different and interesting, but at the end of the day it is down to me to find something that works for all of us. I need to kick myself in the butt.

While I digest that instruction to (and assault on) myself, today for my 100th post I am mixing it up a bit with a photo taken at an angle and processed with tonal curves to make it look slightly more dynamic. In case you wondered.

"So I just sit here and you do the dynamic bit in your funny box? That works for me."

1 comment:

  1. You are learning and doing all kinds of stuff. The bunnies are doing all sorts of surprising things. Just be patient. It comes.

    ReplyDelete