Monday 18 December 2017

One Rejected

Now that Tate is starting to calm down, we are having more opportunities to spend quality time hanging out. He likes to explore, especially when he finds me near a point of interest and can use me as a climbing frame. There have been many adorable moments having him clambering over me, I really need to try harder to get a photo of it, but I haven't been successful so far.

While you wait for me to sort that out, here is a another failure from the weekend - I wanted either a 'group photo', or a clean shot of each of them, Lyle decided to mess things up by refusing to stand on his spot, then sticking his head in frame and distract Tate at the last second.

Bunnies, eh?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree. Who would think this is "messed up?" I mean "messed up?" Really?

      Delete
    2. And they may, or may not be,conspiring on how to get more treats!

      Delete