Sunday 31 December 2017

Tidying Up 2017

I wanted to tidy up and archive my photo catalogs today, but I forgot I was going to do that so I didn't get round to buying the external hard disk I needed and it didn't get done. I did however find some photos on one of my cameras that I had completely forgotten about from earlier this month, when I offered my two an old pet bed I had lying around.

"Oh, OK..."

"I see, I see..."

"I like what you've done here..."

"So it's a...an...erm..."

"I give up. So do I poop in it or what?"

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see that Anouska still gets a mention :) I'm assuming she has now worked out that she can do her usual flop thing in it. Perhaps Bobbit will get a look in as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to get new photos of them recently but they're just not having it. I am determined to get a new one of MrB, he hasn't been on here for ages.
      I've not seen either of them in the bed since these photos were taken, though there was some indication one of them had been doing further investigations the next day. I put it in there when we had really cold weather as I was worried she might need somewhere warmer to sleep.
      Another interesting thing - I rarely see her flopped on her side now she is on Metacam, she generally loafs for naps. I'm not sure if this a good sign or bad! Maybe whatever discomfort she had before is eased by the pain relief and she can sleep more comfortably upright. She definitely *seems* more comfortable and active on Metacam. She is having issues in her nose/eye on one side, the same side she has the dent in her eyeball, so she is seeing her vet this week, hopefully he will have some insight!

      Delete
  2. I guessed that they were not giving you much in the way of photo ops. So I guess T&L will continue to appear more. Sorry to hear about Anouska - they are such a worry. Hope her trip to the vets is positive and helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell Anouska we are thinking about her.

    ReplyDelete