Saturday 24 March 2018

Back To Bed

Tate and Lyle went back to the Rescue today. They were stressed (they thought they were going to the vets again), then relieved (much hay and arrival treats were nommed) and then sulked. It was very difficult leaving them there, I don't know who was more upset.

"This will not do. The mattress is made of hay, the big TV plays the same show all the time and the indoor area is just a little too...outdoors."

My house will never be the same without them. Cleaner, less wee on the sofas, but not the same.

6 comments:

  1. Perhaps they will make reappearance at some point. Not sure you can resist them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have said "No more foster bunnies!" after the emotional strain this little one put on me. But who knows...

      Delete
  2. I think I know who was more upset. As your Queen said over here after September 11th, "Pain is the price of loving" - (approximately). Keep loving. Keep remembering that to whatever extent one is able, it is a privilege to participate. Be filled with joy for what you have been able to do for what has come your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that the one with Brian May on guitar? Such a friendly, trusting bunny, all that "high maintenance care" builds a strong emotional bond, I love him and miss him so much it hurts.

      Delete