Saturday 18 March 2017

Mad? I'm Furriest!

Just a quick post in case anyone was wondering where I was. I couldn't fit in a photo Wednesday so I thought maybe I could get away with posting two on Thursday. But then on Thursday Anouska decided to act like she was in the last moments of her life (she wasn't), even taking it so far as burying herself to save me the job, prompting a panicked rush to the vets and several days of close monitoring. She seems fine now incidentally, a state which actually returned the moment she was plonked onto the examination table at the vets and she thought she might otherwise be left there, though her digestion took another 12 hours to catch up with her behaviour. Our current theory is that she ate something that made her uncomfortable or slightly gassy and it passed or shifted in the hour-long exciting journey to the vets. So that was that.

I am hoping normal blogging service can resume tomorrow. In the meantime, did anyone notice a familiar face on the front page of Bunny Mad magazine this month?

Yup, I'd recognise that funny fuzzy nose anywhere - that's Whisky! It was a bit of a surprise, I gave them that photo several years ago for something else, it's of Whisky at the Rescue before I adopted him!

It's turning out to be another interesting year for my photos popping up places:- a few more of my photos made it into that edition of Bunny Mad, which I did know about, but also there's another tiny Whisky pic hidden away in the RWAF's latest Rabbiting On magazine. AND that was after the Rescue had featured in the Jan/Feb edition of Small Furry Pets magazine, an article which featured many of my photos across its 7 pages. I'm finally living the dream - total bunny magazine domination!

Well that's quite enough of my self congratulation. See you back here tomorrow! (I hope!)

4 comments:

  1. Well, if that is enough of self congratulation then it is our turn to congratulate you. I also see your photos on a site that hasFive and Furry in the title - sorry, I am way over due for a cup of coffee. Also, sending snorgles to Anouska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your photos are amazing, full of character, you are certainly entitled to congratulate yourself, love the blog too although my photo skills are not improving despite your tips ( much to the annoyance of my 2 fluffies!!)

      Delete
    2. Your photos are amazing, full of character, you are certainly entitled to congratulate yourself, love the blog too although my photo skills are not improving despite your tips ( much to the annoyance of my 2 fluffies!!)

      Delete