Saturday 23 December 2017

Garden Lyle

After all the sub-zero winterness we had the week before, this last week has been surprisingly mild. Today even got above 10℃ so this afternoon I decided to try and wear my foster bunnies out with a little binky time in the garden. Tate immediately went into adventurer mode then, after the novelty had worn off, lawnmower mode. Meanwhile, Lyle went a bit binky crazy - just look:-

"What? While you're watching me? You should know I'm too self conscious a bunny for that..."

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to the new albumn from the all bun band "Garden Lyle!" I hear it's really rockin'!

    (Hope you and your furkids have a grand holiday season, B-H V :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a colloquialism over here that may be relevant. We would say, "I think he is messing with you."

    ReplyDelete