Wednesday 27 December 2017

Garden Tate

Well, we survived Xmas with no injuries or excitement. This, despite Tate mastering the stairs and now being a whole-house adventurer, especially when I don't want him to and just take my eye off him for a second.

Cold and snow have hit our region, so this means no more outdoor jaunts for the fosters for a while (I offered, Tate said 'No thanks!') and I haven't had time to sit down and work out what setting, fault or dead battery is causing my flash to not fire so no new photos. But here's one from the warmth of Saturday of an outdoor-adventure-loving Tate discovering that outdoor-adventuring comes at a cost:- mucky feets.

"Ergh! These feets do NOT taste of delicious grass as I'd hoped!"

4 comments:

  1. Excuse me, but where is this bunny's valet? Shouldn't he be getting a foot cleanse, rub, pawdicure and kowtowing instead of being expected to clean his own feet like a common criminal?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember when Luke tried to put the cuffs on Chewbacca? Yeah, YOU can try touching his feet if you want...

      Delete
    2. ROFL..

      Right then, I'll just toss craisins and back away slowly..

      Delete
  2. I am so proud of Tate and so happy for him. Let's all take his cue in the coming year. Be an adventurer, and if you have to lick somebody's feet, make sure they are your own.

    ReplyDelete